The Training is based on the Nikanor Model, a Christ-centered model that relies on the work of His Spirit in us, and that defines our true role as the Master’s defines it. This kind of training is indispensable to carrying out our professional, ministry, or mission calling effectively and efficiently.
- It is focused on equipping you to effectively carry out your role as a living instrument in the Master’s hands.
- It is designed to maximize the acquisition of essential and advanced understanding, tools, and skills, through the vehicle of supervised hands-on experience.
- It will provide you with guiding principles that will give you flexibility and versatility of intervention, while helping you to stay focused and on track, as well as giving you the tools to anticipate and overcome resistance.
- It will challenge and stretch you, in a way that will give you more personal freedom to become decisively instrumental in the lives of others…
All our trainers have the passion, calling and gifting to equip others to become effective instruments in the hands of our Master. Each trainer has successfully completed NTS-1 and NTS-2 of the Nikanor Training Series, and has distinguished himself or herself in terms of commitment, ability to grasp the model, level of skill and refinement of tool application. In addition, each trainer is required to have a minimum of 30 supervised coaching hours. Once they have met this requirement, each trainer is directly involved in the coaching and training of our participants, under Dr. Rodriguez’s professional supervision.
Here is what leaders and professionals in the field have said about our training program:
“I helped us to stay focused, on track and overcome resistance—especially with the ‘challenging’ cases…”
“ I gained a great deal from the experience and have already used these tools with difficult cases, and found them to be very helpful in moving toward a breakthrough…”
“It showed me what the Spirit of God, the use of Godly discernment, and a good set of tool and skills can do to transform people’s lives…”
“Psychologists, counselors, and even regional leaders, have given testimony to the kinds of breakthroughs they have had by using these principles and tools…” Read More
Note that Dr. Rodriguez is fluent in Spanish, has translated the teaching materials and training manual, and has conducted schools and training seminars in Spanish. Whenever the need arises, he is prepared to conduct a training event in Spanish. In addition, he and Cathy have effectively conducted the teaching and training in various other languages with the aid of translators.
If you are interested in finding out more about hosting a training event in Spanish, or in a different language, you can go to Contact Us.
Contact the Nikanor Project Today
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CONTRIBUTING TO THIS MINISTRY & MISSION
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOSTING AN EVENT
- IF, AFTER LOOKING THROUGH THE FAQs SECTION, YOU HAVE ANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS