FOR SEMINAR COST and MAPPED LOCATION, CLICK HERE–or go to the bottom, right-hand corner of this page and click on the “Read More” button. Note that the cost includes accommodations and meals for the 13 days of the seminar. For those not staying at the YWAM base, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the adjusted cost of the seminar.
HAS MINIMUM REQUIRED NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS BEEN MET? NO It is now yet safe for you to purchase airfare, make travel plans, etc. But, first, make sure you read all the information below–especially regarding travel instructions. We also recommend that you seriously consider purchasing travel insurance when you make your airline reservations.
SPACE IS LIMITED: We emphasize the development and refinement of skill and tools application. Limiting the number of participants allows us to provide supervised hands-on training for every participant.
TO APPLY: click HERE.
SEMINAR SCHEDULE: For a full explanation of the seminar schedule, and what to bring, click HERE. KEEP THIS SCHEDULE IN MIND, when planning your airline flight itinerary.
COST & ACCOMMODATIONS:
- To view the website for the hosting facility, go to ywamrostrevor.org.
- The price of the seminar includes accommodations and meals for the 13 nights of the seminar. Click HERE for pricing information.
- There is no required deposit.
- If you would like to arrive to the hosting facility at an earlier date, or leave at a later date (or if you have any questions about accommodation arrangements), you will need to contact Hospitality at YWAM Rostrevor (email@example.com).
TRAINING MANUALS AND STUDY MATERIAL:
- At the start of the seminar, you will receive digital PDF files containing the training manual and all the additional reading material (and you will also receive a PDF file containing every slide presented in the seminar lectures).
- The printed versions of the training manual and all reading material can be made available to you at cost (which can range between $10-$20, depending on where the material is printed). If you desire to have the printed version of the manual and reading material, you will need to let us know as soon as you are accepted to the seminar. If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you do not want the printed version.
- COMING FROM DUBLIN AIRPORT:
- Once at the Dublin Airport, look for the bus service that will take you to the NEWRY BUSCENTRE, in the town of Newry, N. Ireland. This bus service is operated by GOLDLINE EXPRESS. (Note: You can buy a round-trip ticket for your way back from Newry to the Dublin Airport.)
- The journey from the Dublin airport to the Newry Buscentre should last one hour and 15 minutes.
- When you arrive at the Newry Buscentre, take BUS 39 to Rostrevor (operated by ULSTERBUS). Journey lasts about 30 min–Newry is 9 miles from Rostrevor.
- Make sure to tell the bus 39 driver in Newry that you are going to “An Cuan” (pronounced “on koo-in”), also known as the “old CRC building” in Rostrevor. (All the bus drivers know the building.)
- The driver will let you out at the stop that is directly behind YWAM Rostrevor building in the village.
- Then you walk to the can go across the street to the yellow-white open gateway, that lead into a back car park, and walk around the building to the front door.
- If you need assistance, you can call the office at +44 (0)28 4173 8492
- Be aware that the Republic of Ireland operates under the Euro currency, whereas Northern Ireland operates under the British Pound currency.
COMING FROM BELFAST AIRPORT:
- At the airport, ask for the bus service to Newry Buscentre, town of Newry, N. Ireland.
- Once you arrive at the Newry Buscentre, follow the rest of the instructions above.
- YWAM Rostrevor Address:
- 44 Shore Road, Rostrevor, NEWRY,
BT34 3ET, Co. Down
Northern Ireland, UK Telephone: + 44 (0)28 4173 8492
- 44 Shore Road, Rostrevor, NEWRY,